Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Awkward Sex Moment


Sex as a parent has many, many uncomfortable, awkward, and hilarious moments.

We've had episodes where I had to bite my tongue, not out of pleasure, but to keep myself from hollering out corrections to my daughter who was singing her ABCs in the other bedroom. Why can't she remember J?

Been serenaded with Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, again from the adjacent bedroom.

Looked over at our baby in the co-sleeper to see her big empty eyes staring at me.
*blink*

And tonight was no different. We're using stickers as a form of encouragement (ahem, bribery) during this whole potty training thing. As I'm undressing for our romp of pleasure, I discovered a little rhino stuck to my ass.

Sexy.

And really? It had to be a rhino. Just the image I want associated with any part of me prior to knocking da boots. Have you seen the size of rhino asses?

No comments:

Post a Comment