Sunday, August 23, 2009

Michaels Rocks


I aspire to be crafy. My mom is crazy crafty. My sister in law is beyond crafty and is down right artsy. And I want to be, so I go to Michaels.

I decided to do a picture display for my house. And I decided that it was high time that I do something that would incorporate something that Mike loves into our decor. So I'm doing a photo montage of close up pictures of guitars.

And this project led me to Michaels. Dudes, I found beautiful frames marked down from $22 to $3.97. And Matting for like $2. I was able to pull together two great pictures of the girls, and frame them with matting for under $10 for my office. I'm stoked.

So even if the thought of walking into a Michaels is intimidating to you, give it a try. You never know what you may find. Could be inspiration for a new hobby, or simply a great deal.

I wonder if they will pay me for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment