Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Can't go a day


I can't go one full day without having a random thought or conversation be invaded by some obscure link a children's book or song. Some times I'm able to contain it in my head, other times I blurt it aloud, like an idiot.

I'm not exaggerating even a little. I have been actively trying to NOT do it for a week. And I can't stop. It is one of the single most annoying quirks
that I've developed since becoming a mom.

The funny part? Almost every time I do it around a fellow woman with spawn, she can name author, title, and page number.

Perhaps one day I will succeed in putting an end to the madness. Yes, I will indeed. 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.
Doh!

1 comment:

  1. Kid, you'll move mountains!

    Lol! Saw your blog on BC and it has been fun reading it!

    ReplyDelete