Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's time for a new Mr. Polar Bear.

Again.

The last time we pulled the great switch-a-roo, we fucked it up and left the old one where she could find it. Fortunately Layla was still young enough that she wasn't firing on all cylinders and we could correct the error. I doubt we would have that same luxury if we repeated our error this time.

In an effort to give my daughter an even more skewed view of the powers of the dryer, we're going to do the tried and true "let's put Mr. Polar Bear in the washer and dryer after mom puts a new nose on him". Of course I first need to make a trip to the zoo to get another stupid bear. Fortunately she latched onto an $8 bear, and not a $40 item, but the cost still adds up.

And after the big switch, the old Mr. Polar Bear will join HIS predecessor in my underwear drawer until I can bring myself to throw them both away. To this day, I have no idea what we did with the original Mr. Polar Bear.

Those little bass turds at daycare better not tell her the truth or I'm ruining Santa for all the little smart asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment