Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Please don't make me read that story again.


Every night. Twice a night, I have to read Layla's new favorite book.

"I Ain't Gonna Paint No More"

It's a cute book. It's a colorful book. And it's a funny book. But it's also a library book and was due back some time ago, but I just can't bring myself to return it until her copy that I Ebayed shows up. How much you wanna bet that the minute it shows up, she'll move on to another new favorite?

Her last book obsession was a Little House on the Prairie little kid book that took forever to read. At least this one is quick. And teaches her improper English. Bonus.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. The current fave book at our house is Bellyhoo Bay. Its such a damn tongue twister to read too.
    Stupid Cheerios box and its free book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete