Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pfft. Who needs infant vitamins.


Not my girl. Nope. My brilliant, resourceful wee one got tired of waiting for her neglectful mother to give her the vitamins, so she has taken it upon herself to get the vitamins and nutrients that she needs on her own.

Most of which she scavenges from the droppies and crumbs that have acquired between my boobs throughout the day. Hell, they're even all softened up for the toothless wonder from the heat and sweat. I think I fully steamed a pea pod yesterday that had made it's way under my left breast.

And if that wasn't enough, she now uses me as a salt lick to get that ever important sodium intake.

So if my breast milk is simply not enough for my little one, those same breasts provide a plethora of goodies and treats from their sweaty depths.

No comments:

Post a Comment