Friday, December 4, 2009

The biggest run on sentence of all time

Excuse me, mama, let me pass I have to go doo doo, don't touch the doo doo, that's yucky, touching doo doo is gross and it's stinky, make sure you don't touch it, okay mama, cause that would be gross, and can you get me the grater so I can play with it while I go doo doo, cause I have to go doo doo, did you hear the doo doo, please turn on the fan cause it's stinky, you're doo doo is stinky too, ya know.

Wait, what?

Worry about yourself kid, and if you start announcing how my doo doo smells in public, you and I are going to have a come to jesus meeting. And I've heard they can remove vocal cords on dogs, so, you know, you may be next.

P.S., you're funny as shit and I love you, even when I don't like you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment