Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas was an exhausting hit. The girls were very happy with their gifts and we had a nice quiet day.

Layla LOVES her kitchen. And when I say love it, I mean there is an unnatural infatuation with the big ugly eye sore that now lives in our dining room. Unfortunately her "play" with it at the moment consists of her new baby polar bear going "poop" on the floor in front of it, her proclaiming "oh my goss, look at all that poop, it's HUMONGOUS!", and then giving the bear a bath in the kitchen sink.

Now, I have to ask myself what I've done to model this obsession with shit on the floor, and in what universe it's acceptable to wash a poop covered anything in the kitchen sink.

Heh. Now she just turned the rug over and said it's all cleaned up. That's my girl.

1 comment:

  1. This mental image made my night. Your blog always cracks my shit up.

    ReplyDelete