Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tourettes

Tourettes, Layla has it. I have no idea why, but for some reason she will yell HAYSTACKS at very random and weird times.

Haystacks? Where the hell does that even come from?

Tonight as I sat rubbing her back while she was taking a dump, she took it a step further. This is exactly what she said, all the while looking at me waiting for a reaction.

Haystacks!

Musk ox!

Haystacks!

Booty water!

At booty water she got a smile from me, I simply couldn't hold it back. Booty water is the phrase that Mike uses when he tells her not to drink water from the bath because it's "booty water".

Odd. She is very odd. And funny. She also informed me during the same shit that if she bumped her head again, Layla would have to go away for a week until we got a new Layla.

No comments:

Post a Comment