Friday, March 19, 2010

Schooled by a 3 year old

I'm back to liking my kids again.  After one incident last night where I was angry and about to give Layla a time out when she informed me that I "need to got get yo'seff togedder and THEN come talk to me", the rest of the night went great.  Because she was, of course, right.

Evie slept through the night.  In her crib.  Layla went down easy and woke up in a good mood, and I got over 7 consecutive hours of sleep and woke up rested. 

It's like they sensed that yesterday I spent the entire day contemplating the moral, ethical, and legal issues involved in aborting a 3 year old and 1 year old.  Smart kids.

2 comments:

  1. Too late for aborting. It's now all about orbiting. Send 'em on down to Sitka for Spring Break. They can hang with Rie. I'm pretty sure they can fly on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some good stuff right there.

    ReplyDelete