Saturday, March 20, 2010

Home alone

Hell yeah!  I'm home alone.  Home alone.  Home alone!

Oh my god.  What do I do?  I'm going to sit here and enjoy the quiet without waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I'm going to NOT have the TV on.  I'm going to NOT be listening to music.  I'm going to NOT be listening to noisy toys.  I'm going to NOT be feeding, nursing, giving snacks, cooking, or otherwise walking the path of nourishing my kids.

I think that this is the second or third time since Evie was born that I've been home alone.  I don't think that I was quite prepared for that fact when thinking about having two kids.  Mike takes Layla out a lot, but up until this point, there hasn't been opportunity to take them both where they could all have fun.  They are at the bouncy gym with a few of Mike's buddies and their kids.

Sweet day in the morning, I would do a cartwheel if I didn't think getting a black eye from these huge tits was a real possibility.

Home. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment