Saturday, May 8, 2010

My whiney day is finishing with a winey night.

I have earned this pinot noir.  I seriously want to pack up my children and send them to either set of grandparents.  They can duke it out, I don't care.

In fact, that would be my mother's day gift to them.

Sure ma, here is your whinny, clingy, bratty, and angry 3 year old granddaughter.  Not enough?  Go ahead and take your aggressive, mute, dramatic, and uncomfortably aware of her cuteness, 14 month old granddaughter.  She sucks too.

I'm emotionally and physically drained from having spent entirely too much time with the little clingy shits. I gave my 3 year old a spanking today for sticking her tongue out at me after she had been given numerous warnings for doing it.  If Evie hits me one more time or chucks something at me, I'm gonna throttle her.

Seriously, GET OUT OF MY SPACE.  Stop touching me.  Stop needing to snuggle after every reprimand that you get.  Please, just stop.  You are both annoying and driving me to this here bottle.  Hello, pinot.  You may just be keeping my children alive.

1 comment:

  1. i cannot believe that i actually have found another mother who is utterly sane!!!! most think we're insane but hot damn woman! it's comforting to read your blogs and know that there are others out there who are honest about parenting. i myself have four in my care....7, 5, 5, and 2.....and oh that two year old!

    ReplyDelete