Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whine, whine, whine.

Will someone please come and make this 3 year old stop whining at me?  She is driving me freaking crazy.  She is whining about EVERYTHING.  Over and over and over.  And she's being ultra clingy, which means that not only is she whining at me, but she's doing it while pressing her body against mine, or trying to sit on my lap, or climb up my leg.

"Layla, get out of my space"

"But mmmmaaaaaaaammmmmaaaaaaa, I wwwwANT to go outSIDE!"

She has got to stop.  Between that, and the porpoise squeal that she has mastered, I can barely bring myself to not hit her for simply being annoying.

And Evie is speaking fluent Yupik, but is steadfast in her refusal to speak much of any English on purpose.

Apparently, upon being told "hey ma, check it out" I was informed that there was bug pee on the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment