Thursday, May 6, 2010

You are my sunshine

It's ridiculous that any Alaskan complain about having sunlight in any way, shape, or form.  But hear me out.

The crappy curtains that we have in the girls' room don't come to a complete close and there is always a little gap left where they should come together.  So every night when I lay Evie in her crib, that one stray little sliver of sunlight hits her smack in the eye and proceeds to sear her brain.  Or, at least that's what I picture happening in my head.  I can usually jimmy them together in some fashion that includes shoes strategically placed along the sill, but I always forget to do it before laying her down and frying her retinas.

On the other hand...

You have different fingers.

And that's all I got today.  Some quote raping of the great Steven Wright and a half blind kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment