Sunday, June 6, 2010

Freaking out

The countdown has begun to my 6 hour long flight with my two toddlers.  Alone.  I'm taking a risk by having it be an overnighter, and I'm terrified that they are going to be bouncing off the itty bitty trays.

I was handling it okay until my mom, two days ago, asked me about how packing was going.

Shit.  Really?  Am I supposed to be packing already.  I mean, we don't leave for 3 days!  Gah!  My kids are little little stress barometers and will sense weakness and fear.  And I know that three year old of mine is a stealthy little fucker when she wants to be.

Please sleep the whole way.  PLEASE.  The last time I travelled with my kid, she was the exact same age that Evie will be when we go.  Exactly.  And we took the same flight.  And I had Mike with me.

And she was up and needing to be entertained the entire flight.  It's taken me two years to get to the point of trying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment