Friday, August 13, 2010

Just stop

What do tomatoes grow on?
Is it spring time or summer time?
Which way is Elba's house?  How do you get there?  Which way do we go?  Yes, but HOW do we get there?
What are we going to do?  What are we going to do after that?
And after nap time can we go to Target?  And then the bouncy gym?
Can I wear the frog shirt?
Where'd you buy this?  Who bought it?
What do peas grow on?
Do pears grow in the ground or on trees?
When is Solstice?
Why is it getting dark?
Do blue T-Rexes eat red T-Rexes?
Why do you put spit on your finger and then my face, it's gross?
How old are you?
How did I get in your tummy?
How did Evie get in your tummy?
Did you come from Grandma C's tummy?
What is the weather like?
Can we go to your school?  Where IS your school?  Is the plant and the light in your office?  Who bought it?  Did you brought it there?  For other kids to see?
Did you buy my bike?  Where did you bought it?
Did Vary and A.J. commed to see me?  Can they come tomorrow?  Are they at their mom's?  Where do their mom live?  Can I go there?

And on, and on, and on.  I guess I was naive and thought that the questioning stage would consist mostly of "why".

Apparently I have a very nosey child.

No comments:

Post a Comment