Friday, August 14, 2009

Let's talk twats


My little 4'9" surgeon called me today with the results of my CT scan.


It's all normal. They could find NOTHING that would be causing my pain. Which, on the one hand, means that I don't have cancer, hernia, blood clot, or a spider that burrowed in and laid eggs.


But on the other hand, it does not explain where my pain is coming from. So now I will be referred to an an anethesiologist/pain guy to locate the nerve causing the issue and fry it.


Messing with nerves in this area terrifies me, but I guess it's better than the alternative.


Having a twat spider nest was top on my list of what I didn't want.

1 comment:

  1. i've been wondering about your ct results. this is crazy to be back at "i don't know what the issue is". But, as you say, better than crotch cancer or twat spider nest.

    ReplyDelete