Friday, November 13, 2009

What a week

I worked a total of 2 half days this week. And the time that I did spend at work was spent biting my nails and knowing that I was not where I needed to be. Luckily, Evie's fever broke yesterday late morning and has not been back. She still has a wicked cough and is so plugged that she got up for the day at 3 because she couldn't sleep. So I got up at 3.

I am very thankful that I had Elba's to send Layla to while I was home with Evie. It kept things quiet and me relatively sane. Had they both been sick all week, I would writing this from the nearest mental health facility.

And next week is jury duty. Those criminals better hope that EVERYONE is feeling good in my house, cause I'll be looking to take it out on someone.

See that statement up there? That's one of those that weaves it's way into the press after some trial was blown because an idiot said something like this.

So, yeah. I'm joking. Besides, it's grand jury. Not trial jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment