Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Crib notes

Our first sleep with the new crib was an epic failure.  The girls spent about 3 hours back in their room playing and laughing and taking turns getting into the other's bed.  No sleep was to be had, however, it did tire them out so that they slept great that night.  Evie fell out of bed a handful of times, but it's not a big fall and she was able to go right back to sleep.

Yesterday's nap went perfect, they both went right down.

Last night could be considered another success.  They went down pretty good, and Evie only came pounding on the door twice and running down the hall once when we forgot to close the door.  We're now on productive nap #2 and I think that we're on our way to normalizing it.

Oddly, I thought that this transition would be more difficult for me than it has turned out to be.  I mean, we all know how gutted I was when we moved her from our bed to the crib.  But I'm good with this one.  And more importantly, so is she.

No comments:

Post a Comment